Monday, March 14, 2011

One reason why I keep going back to KL

It seems that I have been travelling to and from Kuala Lumpur quite frequently over the past few months. Have already been there 4 times in as many months. The reason is simple. I simply love the food there; and the shopping too.


One of the many reasons that I keep staying in the Jalan Alor area every time I visit KL is because of this one restaurant there called Wong Ah Wah Restaurant. It serves simply the best barbeque chicken wings I have ever eaten.

Honey Barbequed Chicken Wings

Located at the end of Jalan Alor, just opposite Hotel Nova, this Chinese restaurant is open for business from the late afternoon till the wee hours of the morning. It is almost always packed, even at 3 o'clock in the morning. Other popular dishes include the fried Hokkien noodles in dark soya sauce, roast pork noodles and their vegetable dishes. A must try is the sweet potato leaves fried with fermented beancurd paste (fu yu).

Roast Pork Noodles

Do give it a try when you happen to be in KL. You won't regret it.

No comments: